Property Sales with DAWSONS
At DAWSONS we have no rigid scale of fees and are therefore always prepared to discuss an appropriate tailored package for individual circumstances. Once agreed, we follow this up with written confirmation of the fee and other applicable charges*, if any, together with our full terms of business, in accordance with current regulation requirements.
The agreed commission fee includes:
- Expert pre-sale appraisal and valuation of your property.
- Guidance on obtaining a mandatory pre-sale Home Report.
- Advice on marketing strategies and advertising media.
- The production of high quality property particulars/brochures with floor plans and location maps.
- Distribution of sales particulars to registered applicants on our e-mailing list.
- Listing on the Dawsons conventional and mobile websites with new listing alerts.
- Listing on the national portal websites – Rightmove, Zoopla, Primelocation, On The Market and Mayfair Office.
- Your property displayed in our prominent town centre office windows.
- Submission of details to our associated Mayfair Office in London.
- Erection of a standard ‘For Sale’ board at your property, if appropriate.
- Arrangement and co-ordination of viewing appointments with follow up calls.
- All postage, stationery and telephone charges.
- Liaising with sellers’ and purchasers’ solicitors to progress the legal formalities of a sale to completion without undue delay.
- The comfort that only an experienced professional agent will be handling your sale throughout.
We are always happy to assist with local accompanied viewings whenever possible and a full viewing service is available, if required, on negotiable terms.
*Other applicable charges such as press/magazine advertising and the services of a professional photographer, should these be required by the client.